This clause 16 explains Our views and practices regarding the collection, processing, use, disclosure and transfer of Cookies. By using, visiting, or browsing Our Site (use of Our Site including, amongst others, accessing Our Site), You accept and agree to the Inspired Evolution Terms generally, and clause 16 specifically.
- What are Cookies?
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored by Your internet browser and transferred to the hard drive of Your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain basic information about Your internet use, but most Cookies do not identify You personally. Your browser sends these Cookies back to the web sites that You visit every time You visit them, so they can recognise Your computer or mobile device. This is done in order to personalise and improve Your browsing experience.
- We may work with third party advertisers to give You access to interesting and exciting Content through Our Site. So, as well as setting some Cookies Ourselves (First Party Cookies), We may also allow some advertisers who display advertisements on Our Site to set Cookies (Third Party Cookies). These Cookies record information about Your use of advertisements. This helps advertisers to show You advertisements that are more likely to interest You, limit the number of times You may see an advertisement, and also to help to improve Your online experience.
- Types of Cookies
The Cookies We use fall into four categories that are described below. You can find further information about the Cookies in each category by accessing the Cookie Consent Tool.
- Necessary Cookies
- These Cookies are necessary to help You access and move around Our Site, and use all the features on Our Site. Without these Cookies, functionality of Our Site would be limited and You may not be able to access all the Content on Our Site. We may also use essential Cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
- You are not able turn off necessary Cookies. The reason for this is that such Cookies are necessary for Our Site to function fully, and for You to access and use the Content.
- Analytical Cookies
- Customisation Cookies
- These are used to recognise You when You return to Our Site. This enables Us to personalise Content for You, greet, and remember Your preferences (for example, Your choice of language or region).
- Advertising Cookies
- To the extent that We may allow for advertising on Our Site, advertising Cookies help to ensure that the advertisements You see on Our Site are as relevant to You as possible. For example, some advertising Cookies help select advertisements that are relevant to Your interests. Others help prevent the same advertisement from continuously reappearing for You.
- Types of Cookies Cookie Consent Tool
- You have the right to choose whether or not to accept Cookies, and We explain how You can exercise this right below. We provide You with a Cookie Consent Tool that is available to all Users, which allows You to review the First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies placed through Our Site, and to adjust Your Cookie settings, including whether to accept such Cookies or not. All Users can access the Cookie Consent Tool at any time through the “Cookie consent” link at the bottom of every page.
- In addition, You can manage Cookies through the settings of Your internet browser. You can have the browser notify You when You receive a new Cookie, delete individual Cookies or delete all Cookies.
- Most advertising networks offer You a way to opt out of advertising Cookies.
- Please note that, if You choose to delete Cookies, Your access to some of Our Content may be degraded or restricted.